Thursday, March 10, 2005

mmm… There have been a lot of complaints on my infrequent blogging … Not just comments but I also receive emails scolding me for not blogging regularly… Actually these complaints never hurt me, Infact I am happy that there are some regular readers for this blog …

I just didn’t blog because there was nothing significant happening here. Everything’s as usual - I go for classes, enjoy swimming, play snooker, watch movies and postpone my assignments … There are lot of parties … On Placom side, we have a Placom party and a dinner at the CAS director’s house …

And there’s something dramatic that happened to me. But I cannot write about that now (just to avoid unintended consequences …) I will write about that after graduating ( just three weeks to go … )

And it is true that I didn’t share everything I know about ISB … The only apprehension is that not all readers are mature enough to understand the issues clearly … You can always mail me if you want opinions on anything regarding the ISB …

No comments:

Post a Comment