Saturday, October 23, 2004

As expected, the term is very hectic. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have classes from morning 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and I return to room like a dead horse. As soon as I enter the room, I will get a call for ELP Meeting which will go till 10:00 PM and then I have to prepare for next day's class. On Mondays and Wednesdays, I have only one class but most of the time will be spent preparing for the next day's four classes. Apart from these, I have to attend placement focus group meetings and work on my resume. Ooph! When will I write my blogs !! I am not managing time efficiently like other bloggers.

Tomorrow is the deadline to appear for Deutsche bank. I attended the preplacement talk and the bank was keen in receiving as much applications as it can. The bank has invited applications for almost all roles (except M&A) and they are even open for non-finance guys.

Tuesday we have preplecment talk by JDPOWER. Today EDS is conducting mock interviews for students and on Monday we have TAS conducting mock interview sessions. The whole campus seems busy with placement preparations and assignments but still yesterday's Dandhiya was rocking. I didn't dance but it was good watching people dancing with great energy and enthusiasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment