Saturday, February 12, 2005

Exams on Monday

Exams start from Monday. I have only two exams and there is one day gap between the exams. In addition, one exam is on open book one and so I don’t think I will have difficulty preparing for the exams. I expect ITES exam to be fun as the model questions were interesting. It doesn’t mean that I am confident of good grades. I have somehow managed to become detached from grades.

Today, I thought of moving to Blogger comments from CommentThis.com as I could have the option of hiding unwanted comments. But later on decided not to do it. Please feel free to leave any comments, but please refrain from using offensive language.

I respect the apprehension that my blog could be considered an official one. I have added a disclaimer stating that this is not an official blog. I have also removed the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment