Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I am struggling to be an economist cum statistician cum accountant Today I had economics and Statistics class. Prof. shared a joke about economist. An economist and an accountant were walking while they found a hundred rupee note on the floor. Accountant said " There is an hundred rupee note on the floor !". Economist answered "It is not possible. If it had been there, someone would have picked it". This joke made me realize it is difficult to understand economics but still I struggle to do it. It is certainly not the professor's fault but it is my brain that is acting against me. May be its too tired ...

Statistics is slowly turning into a nightmare but I think only I am worrying about it. Others don't sleep and so they need not care about the nightmares ...

It is increasingly becoming difficult to find time for writing blogs... Tomorrow I am supposed to study 10 chapters ... (yes 10)... a lot of thoughts are going in my mind about what I am doing here ... I will discuss it leisurely tomorrow...

Now I gotta run ...

No comments:

Post a Comment