Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Yesterday evening was too hectic... four chapters and two cases to be read and one assignment to be completed ... I was one of the lucky few who managed to sleep by 12:00 PM. There were guys who slept only for one or two hours... Today is comparitively free and I went for a swim. I am not yet swimming properly but could manage to swim and escape if situation arises.

I am gradually getting comfortable with this school. Yet the buildings and this life have not become dear to me but the name "ISB" has. Still I cannot believe that I am doing my MBA. Before four months, I was strongly opposing going for MBA. Life changes rapidly and mind changes more rapidly ... I am just watching the changes happening to me as a spectator.

I submitted my first assignment today exactly at 8:00 AM, which was the deadline. I have not done it correctly but more or less have got the concepts correct. Today I got an interesting assignment to evaluate the characters of the movie "Satya".

I have started getting used to my room and this school. I know one day I may feel bad to leave this room and place but that's life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment