Monday, May 10, 2004

Yesterday I was at my study table from Morning 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM in the night except for the meal time. There were two assignments and a hell lot to study. This is the maximum effort I have put in my life to do some home work.

Today the classes were relaxing (or may be I am used to the classes). Unlike my UG classes, here I do listen to the professors. There are more active particpants in the class gunning for CP (Class participation marks) and it makes class active. But atleast in my section, there is no one interrupting the class just to show his knowledge. But all these doesn't mean that everyone is active. There is an active sleeping club and I too join the club occasionally.

Slowly the college atmosphere is catching up ... Students have started relaxing little bit (I emphasise the word "little")...

We may have a group meeting today to discuss the next assignment ... My group is very active and supportive and we do have a lot of fun in the group ... I will post the group experiences after getting permission from them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment