Thursday, May 27, 2004

World of Dunking

Ok Joe... I will talk about dunking ...

Yesterday night, When I was in the midst of my stats assignment at 12:30, I heard a huge roaring sound... I learned that Birthday dunking is going on and decided to have a look at it ...In ISB, it is a culture to dunk the birthday boy/girl (Or should I say man/woman ... No .. No offence meant for the birthday girl) in the swimming pool at midnight.

I went to the pool with one of my friends... I was under the impression that only the birthyday baby will be dunked but I was wrong ... The moment students saw me, they started chasing me , with the intention of dunking me ... I was not a good runner and was caught ... Then... as expected I was thrown into the pool...

It was a good fun ... I am planning to attend the further dunking ceremonies ...

BTW, My midterms marks have come and I am not scoring as bad as expected ...Accounting paper was corrected lineantly so that guys like me who met accounting for the first time will not lose confidence ...

No comments:

Post a Comment