Monday, May 17, 2004

Save me ...
Now I understand why bschools are compared to hell. This weekend would have been the worst weekend from my birth. We were preparing for mid-term on friday and after mid-term, we were supposed to do a group assignment. Our group worked on it till Saturday night, without break, spare a six hours of sleep. We were damn tired and then started on next group assignment on Sunday Morning. Agin without a break it went till 3:00 AM. Then we had an individual assigment !! Wooph !! My group saw my fatigue and spared me to sleep from 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM. Lot of students didn't sleep last night ! I am damn tired and desperately need sleep. But we have to prepare for tomorrow's class and on wednesday we have next mid-term. Actually, one assignmnet was cancelled this weekend and still we had this much load. To worsen the situation, some groups had presentation skills workshop during the weekend (From Morning to Evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment